Thursday, September 11, 2008

My First Blog




Yes, this is one of few pictures that I have of just myself because I'm the one usually behind the camera. So, here it goes...Okay, I'm starting this blog for our family and friends. So, we'll see how it goes. We are a normal every day family. I have a great husband and two wonderful kids. My son is 6 months and my daughter is 9 years old. Life is good and the Lord has really blessed me! Well, here we go. I work full time and I would LOVE to start a home decor consignment shop but as of right now, it's just a dream.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

your family pictures are sooooo very beautiful, ayden is as large as faith my dear he is really growing fast, so by now he is knawing on some chicken wangs, hee!haw!, i'm so proud of ya girl, just keep on giving God the glory and He'll continue to work it out for your family......smoochies, luvs ya, tamara