Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Terrific Tuesday

I woke up this morning and I thought "I do not want to get out of the bed and I have a headache, the dogs have been barking all night and I just want to stay where I am".. Then, for somewhere, I got the energy to get out of bed and started my day. I made my coffee and thought " Well, I'm alive and I'm able to get out of bed so I shouldn't be complaining"... I am so blessed... I have my health, a great husband, two beautiful kids, great friends, a great family, a good job, etc.. yes, I can go on and on. LOL I guess we seem to focus on the negative things around us and not focus on the positives.. Yes, that's my theory and I am trying to focus on the POSITIVES in my life. Life is good and God has blessed me!! So, whenever you think you can't get out of bed, think about the person that really can't get out of bed. I think of my Grandma Lyons when she was sick with cancer and I know how much she would have loved to of just went to church or been able to walk outside.. Wow, the things we tend to take for granted!!! No pity party for me today!! Live life to the fullest because you never know when you might not be able to get out of the bed. I love you all!!! God Bless!

No comments: