Friday, September 18, 2009

~Consignment Shops~

Who doesn't need some extra cash right now? I'm sure we all do. It's a great time to think about selling your stuff through a consignment store! There are kinds of consignment stores now: home decor, kids clothings, womens clothing, etc. I personally sell at a home consignment shop and I pick up my check at the beginning of every month. It's great!! I love it! You just drop your stuff off, and then pick your check up. Of course, every shop has its policies so make sure you check with them about that. There are three home decor consignment shops that I know in the Martinez area now: Consign Design, Home To Home and another one by the Martinez post office. Sorry ya'll, I can't think of the name, it just took over new ownership :) So, if you want to clean out your house, think about consigning!! It's well worth it. Got any other ways to make money? SHARE , we'd love to hear from everyone :)

No comments: