Monday, July 20, 2009

~CVS Deals for Sunday through Tuesday~


Tomorrow is the LAST day to take advantage of the CVS deals!!! My CVS was already sold out of the pencils by 10 am when I went by there yesterday. They said that people were waiting at the door at 8AM when they opened. LOL It wasn't me!!! :)

Caliber or CVS/Pharmacy Memo Book 50-80 sheets 99¢Earn 99¢ ECBFinal Price: Free(limit 2)

Caliber or CVS/Pharmacy No. 2 Pencils 24 ct $1.99Earn $1.99 ECBsFinal Price: Free(limit 2)

Vinyl Binder 1″ $3Earn $3 ECBsFinal Price: Free(limit 2)

Paper Mate 1.2 Pens 10 ct. 99¢Earn 99¢ ECBFinal Price: Free(limit 2)

Caliber or CVS/Pharmacy Filler Paper 150 sheets $2Earn $2 ECBFinal Price: Free(limit 2)

Don't forget to get rainchecks if they are sold out of something. I got some yesterday for my pencils and the manager told me that they never expire, so make sure you get those.

No comments: