Friday, May 15, 2009

~Publix Coupons and Deals~


Okay, I was SOOO excited when I went to Publix last night.


They have Milk for $2.00 each. Well, if you sign up for their Baby Club, you get some GREAT coupons delivered to your mailbox! They sent me a coupon for $1.00 off any dairy product, so I used it on my milk and got it for $1.00 for a whole gallon!!! GREAT DEAL!! They do sent baby coupons, which I use, but they also give you others too. This is what they sent me this month:

$1 off any dairy product, $1 off any meat product, B1G1 free Publix disinfectant wipes, $1 off any Shout product, $1 off 2 Ziploc containers, B1G1 Huggies Washclothes, $5 off Publix diapers, B1G1 Publix Wipes Refill, $1 off produce item, and $1 off Stonyfield Organic YoBaby Yogurt. These were all FREE ! It's really worth signing up.. Just go to https://www.publix.com/clubs/baby/Subscribe.do
They also had their Tombstone Pizzas B1G1 free, and you can go to www.coupons.com and print a coupon for $1 off any 2 Tombstone Pizzas. So, that's about $2.35 a pizza. Good deal, I bought 4 because I had two coupons :)

No comments: