Sunday, May 17, 2009

~Coupon Sunday~


I just LOVE Sunday's!! We usually plan nothing for Sunday's but family time :) I do my CVS and Walgreens run too. That's the only ME time I get all week and I enjoy it so much. I know this sounds crazy, but it's just so much fun to save money and coupon. Yes, its great way to save money, but for me, it's become a hobby that I enjoy alot!! I have started to LOVE it!! I get so many emails about how much money everyone has saved and it really does make me feel good about having this blog. So, keep the emails coming, I love every one of them!! I'm so ready to get my paper today and go out and find some deals. From what I understand, Walgreens is the place to be!! I'm a little disappointed in the sales at CVS lately, but I still LOVE CVS!
Here are few things that they have on sale this week! Don't forget to pick up their weekly flier at the front of the store to get some of these great deals!
Aveeno Products are 20% off, buy any 3 and get an Aveeno Travel kit for FREE! Go to www.aveeno.com to get a $2 printable coupon, I was able to print three times!! Get the small lotion, it's under a dollar and you can get all three products and the travel kit for UNDER $3.00!
2/$1 Plastic Forks, Spoons, and Knives with in-store coupons. Great for Birthday parties and cookouts for the summer.
BIC Bonus Pack Lighters $2.99 , get RR for $1 at checkout. Go to http://www.grillwithbic.com/consumeroffers.asp and get a $1 printable!
Skintimate or Edge Shave Gel $1.99, you get $1.00 RR at checkout.
Prilosec $19.99, you get $5 RR at checkout. There was a $1 off coupon a couple of weeks ago in the Sunday paper for this.
Right Guard Professional or Dry Ideal Clinical Complete $5.99, get a $5 RR at checkout.
Carefree Pantiliners are 99 cents with in-store coupon!
Colgate Visibly White Toothpaste $4.49, get a $4.49 RR at checkout!
Bayer Quick Release Crystals $2.49, get a $2.49 RR at checkout!!
.89 cents on Reynolds Aluminum foil with in store coupon!


No comments: