Friday, April 10, 2009

~Thank you so much!~

I just wanted to share a few things that I've heard this week from some of my friends and family. First of all I want to say thank you so much for your love and support , a month ago I really didn't know how I was going to be doing on this blog. I'm still learning, so thanks for your patience :)
My sister called me last night all excited because she's into couponing now too, she was at Kroger and saved over $40!! I was so excited for her!!
This week I've heard so many great stories about couponing and sharing coupons with others!! I really didn't know the type of inpact I would have on my friends and family, I am truly blessed to have shared "couponing" with so many people in such a short time!! Thank you so much for your support. I know that some of you get tired of my couponing stories, you know who you are, but you seem genuinely excited and you go out and get the same things for CHEAP!! I am so blessed!! I really just wanted to thank everyone again for their encouragement and support, now lets start saving!!! Got any coupon stories, share them in the comment section!

2 comments:

Jena said...

You are doing great! I am a newbie too and I know how hard it can be. I love following your blog, keep up the good work.

Allison said...

Thanks so much! I appreciate your support.