Sunday, April 26, 2009

~Walgreens Deals~

Here are some GREAT Walgreens deals that I got today.
Make sure you take the Walgreens ad with you to clip their coupons out so you can get these great deals.
Reynolds Wrap .89 with store coupon
Tape .99cents each, you can get 3! This is a great deal!! with store coupon
Hallmark Gift Wrap .39cents each!! Limit 6 with store coupon
Ecotrin $2.00-$2.25 (coupon)=MONEYMAKER, plus you get a $2 RR at checkout. Printable at www.smartsource.com Get it while they're still available!
Children's Motrin on Clearance for $1.69
Children's Motrin on Clearance $1.39-$1.00(coupon)=.39 cents!
Walgreens Women's Menstrual Medicine (like Midol) on clearance for $.82 cents!
I used a $3 RR from my last trip.
OOP was $6.28
My total savings with coupons and sales was $27.26~~
I was very happy with my Walgreens trip this time!

No comments: