Friday, March 6, 2009

~Ayden is one today~




I can't believe that my little man is one today. I think back of this day last year, I was scared to death laying there on that table getting ready to be a mommy to a little boy. My thoughts were running wild wondering what I was going to do with a little boy, I was thinking that maybe the doctor was wrong, maybe there's really a girl in my tummy playing a trick on us. Little did I know Ayden already had a plan to capture his mommy's heart the first time I saw him. I have the best of both worlds, a beautiful girl and a sweet and charming little boy. You see, Ayden is a big flirt, I think he gets it from his daddy. LOL Ayden is a momma's boy, even more than his sister. I never would of thought that I didn't realize the joy that a little boy could bring. The Lord has truly blessed me with two great kids. Even though I don't think I've slept a whole night since before he was even born, I am so happy to have this crazy life. I still can't believe that my little man has went from being a little bundle not being able to even hold his head up to running around the house. LOL His sister didn't even walk until after she was one. Guess what I did yesterday?? I called about cake decorating classes, and yes, I am going to start them at the end of the month. Sometimes people ask me how do I do everything, but it's weird, I feel like I'm not doing enough if there's even a minute in the day when I'm not entertained. LOL Brent said that if there's not enough action in a movie I get bored,and he's right!! LOL Faith is the same way!!! The man that marries her is in big trouble. LOL I've learned never to put things off today that I can do today! LOL God is Good!!

No comments: