Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Kraft foods!

Hey ya'll, I just got in the mail the new Kraft Food & Family cookbook and I love it!! I think they mail these out quarterly and it's FREE when you sign up on their website!!

www.kraftfoods.com

They have quick and easy recipes on the website and in the book they send you and there are a few coupons in the book also. Did anyone else get theirs today?? I love mine!! I can't wait to make the layered strawberry cheesecake bowl! YUM!

Here's a quick and easy recipe from the FREE book:
Pronto pasta italiano

1pkg. (14 oz.) Kraft Delux mac and cheese dinner
1 lb. extra lean ground beef
1 cup pizza sauce
1/2 cup Kraft shredded Italian Three Cheese Blend

Prepare dinner as directed on package, Meanwhile, brown meat in a large skillet.
Add dinner and pizza sauce, mix lightly. Sprinkle with shredded cheese;cover.
Cook on low heat 2 min. or until shredded cheese begins to melt. SERVE and enjoy!

No comments: