Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally Friday!!

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on you. Because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever". Isaiah 26:2b

I really needed this scripture this morning. I had a very bad afternoon at work yesterday because of one member that was just so rude to me . It was completely out of my hands and I didn't do anything wrong, but she just needed someone to take it out on. I usually don't let people get to me, but she did and because of it, I've been up since 2 this morning. I am trying to hand this situation over to God, but the more I pray, the worse it gets it seems. Does anyone ever feel that way? I mean, why are people so mean to each other?? I would never treat someone that way.. Why can't we just reach across the desk and just say "What else is going on here?" I know that she had just had a bad day and she needed to take it out on someone and I was chosen. I guess she should be thankful that I couldn't yell back. LOL I guess when life gives you lemons, just make lemonade. It's going to be a good day today!! I know that I have my health, two beautiful healthy kids tucked away in their beds safely and a husband that would do anything for me. I am so blessed!! You know, it's crazy how one person can shake up your world and you feel like screaming, but then you just look at the things around you and are thankful that you're not them!! LOL

It's funny as I watch the kids sleeping.. They don't have a care in the world . Ayden is probably dreaming about his little friends or milk or something. Faith is probably dreaming about Hannah Montana or the weekend!! They are so innocent and they don't have a care in the world. They are what gets me through a day like I had yesterday. One smile, hug, kiss, just a " I love you mommy" and everything is all better! I guess I shouldn't wake them up though, it's not even 5am. LOL I'll just think about it until they get up and get my kid fix. I love being a mommy!!

Everyone have a great Friday!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you had a rough day yesterday! I know how people can be and dont know why either. :(
Have a God filled day! :)