Wednesday, March 18, 2009

~Spring Cleaning~

After looking around the house this morning I feel like I need to do some spring cleaning and de-clutter! I'm trying to find the time to have a yard sale, yes another one! LOL It seems like every time I clean something, this certain little man (you know his name) comes behind me and tries to "help".. I don't know why I even try when you have a baby! LOL Oh well, I'm blessed and I love every minute of it!! Brent is feeling a little better today, he's going to try and go to work. I hope he makes it.

Today is going to be BUSY!!! I have so much to do. It's funny how we get Wednesday afternoons off but I think I'm busier on those afternoons then if I'm at work! LOL

Have a great day!! It's going to be beautiful!

And, I just found out that ALL Chic-fil-a's are going to be giving away FREE Chicken buscuits for breakfast this Thursday!! Enjoy!

No comments: