Monday, March 16, 2009

~Starting off another week~


Wow, the weekend has flown by once again. Yes, it's 4:47 and I've been up for over an hour. My little man didn't sleep well last night, I think he's getting another ear infection or something. Luckily, Brent is off work today and he can take him to the doctor. Poor Ayden got up 4 times last night. Please pray that he feels better so we can all get some much needed rest.

Did I tell ya'll that I'm going to be taking a cake decorating class starting March 30th?? I'm so excited. I hope I do well, because I want to know how to make the crazy cakes!! Sometimes I wonder when I have time for all the crazy ideas I get in my head. LOL

I read "John and Kate plus 8" last month and it was great!! She was talking about how the Lord always gave her the strength to get up and do what needed to be done for the babies. Every time I think that I don't have the energy to fold the clothes, unload the dishwasher, or get up in the middle of the night with a screaming child, I think about what she said... The Lord will give you strength to do what you have to do.. I think he has some secret "reserve" energy somewhere out there and he zaps it to us. Yes, this is just my theory, but it does help me get things done.

Everyone have a great Monday!!!

Here's a picture of my little man before he started feeling bad

No comments: