Sunday, March 29, 2009

~Walgreens and CVS~

Well, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night because my daughter had a sore throat.. I'm so exhausted, but I had to get out of this house for a little bit. I was able to run up to the CVS and Walgreens and was sooo glad that I went!


Don't forget to go by CVS and get your Easter M&M's for 2/3.00!! We love the peanut butter ones. Yum!!
I also was able to get the Super Scrubbing Bubbles Starter kit for 2.99 and I had a 2.75 coupon and only paid .24 cents for it!! They only had one though, so I got a rain check to get another one.. I didn't even know they gave out rainchecks!
Also, the PAAS Egg Coloring kits are 1.99 and you basicly get it for FREE because you get 1.99 back in ECB!! The limit is two! I got two of course and ended up getting a $5.00 off purchase of 25.00 or more on my receipt also! It was a good day!
Also, for Walgreens, I got the Reynolds Foil for .89cents and used my 1.00 off coupon, so that was a moneymaker!! I got 2 of those!!
The Halls cough drops ranged from 1.99-2.59 a pack, but I used the coupon in the Walgreens add for 2 for 1.39 each and then I used a .75 cents off each, so I only paid less than a dollar for each!! Very good!!

No comments: