Monday, March 16, 2009

~Free Gift Cards~


Hey ya'll, I don't know if I have posted this in the past or not, but if you want to receive FREE gift cards just for opening up emails, sign up!! All it takes is your time, the emails come straight to your in-box and you do get points for the ones you click on and then you redeem them for gift cards!! I've been doing this since 2001 and I've received dozens of gift cards since then.

www.mypoints.com


Also, I started a coupon club on facebook called "Coupon Chicks in the Southern States and Beyond".. I've already have 33 members!! I'm so excited, check it out if you're on facebook!! Also, if you get the Sunday paper and don't use the coupons, PLEASE send them to me, I'll be more than happy to use them for you :O)


Also, if you like Redbook, then click on this link and you will get 2 FREE months!!

http://www.valuemags.com/freeoffer/freeoffer.asp?offer=Redbook_BBS


Enjoy!

No comments: