Tuesday, March 17, 2009

~Let the Sun Shine through~





Well, last night I actually got some sleep!!! woo hoo The Lord has blessed me with a great night sleep. Ayden woke up once, at around 4am and wanted his mommy and his passie.. He got both. LOL It's funny, Brent wakes up in the morning and always asks me if I got up last night with the kids.. I'm like "Are you kidding me?" It's funny how men can sleep through anything and us mom's can hear when our baby turns over in the middle of the night. The joys of being a mommy :O)

It's going to be a BEAUTIFUL DAY!! Don't forget to wear your green for St. Patrick's DAY!!! You don't want to get pinched. LOL

Here are some pictures of the kids, Ayden tried to wake Faith up . LOL Brent and Faith are really into their nintendo games!! Yes, I know saying "Nintendo" shows my age. LOL

I hope everyone has a great day!!! God Bless!

1 comment:

JenniferK said...

My husband doesnt sleep through the night; he is up when we are up!
I am so thankful!! :)