Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday March 10, 2009


Well, we're off to another week and it's been a beautiful one so far. This is the second night in a row that both kids have slept all night long, GOD IS GOOD!! I used to take sleep for granted but after this year, I treasure every little minute of it :O) Most of you parents can relate to that.
We had the best weekend. Ayden celebrated his first birthday and the whole family came over and we all had a ball. God has certainly blessed me with a crazy family, there's never a dull moment in this house. HAHA I wouldn't have it any other way.. Then, Sunday me and Brent went to see a movie and Grandpa Greg watched Ayden for us. Faith went to the movies with her daddy too. It was so nice just to have time alone with my husband, I love him so much!! I am so thankful for my life and my family!! I really don't know what my life would be like right now if the Lord hadn't put me and Brent together. God really knows what he's doing.
Me and one of my co-workers were talking yesterday about how we perceive ourselves. I mean, I think that everyone has insecurities that other people don't see. Why can't we as women just learn to accept ourselves? It's what is on the inside that counts anyways, right?? I think that everyone has goodness in their hearts, sometimes we do have to dig deep to find that in some people, but it's there. Lord please help me to learn to not be so hard on myself and just be okay with what I see in the mirror. I really think that alot of people need that prayer. I don't know why we just can't be happy with ourselves, who cares if we don't look as good as we used to or if we've gained a few pounds. The Lord is going to look at what is in our heart not what is in our closet or how much we weigh. I guess you know what I'm struggling with lately.
I hope that everyone has a great day!!

No comments: