Saturday, March 21, 2009

~Super Saturday~
















Hey ya'll, we're on the way out the door to Target. I just found out that you can use your Target coupons and a manufacture coupon on the same product!! No, it doesn't take much to make me happy! Just give me some coupons and some great deals and I'm happy.. I'm such a cheap date. LOL

Here are some pics of the kids and the dogs in the back yard, enjoy!!

I have a housewarming party to go to tonight for one of my friends. Brent is on call, so Ayden might be "one of the girls" tonight. I'm sure he'll love all of the attention :O) I'm sure Brent will not appreciate me calling the little man "one of the girls" LOL

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

JenniferK said...

Enjoy seeing all of the pictures; Faith is growing up so much! Ayden is too but it seems like Faith has turned into a little lady overnight! Wow.